These light bulb and lightning bolt cookies were custom-made this week for Weekley Electric in Newark! What a creative idea for an electric company to have and better yet, how smart of them to choose Treats by Taran! Are you in need of a custom cookie order but aren’t sure where to turn? Treats by Taran has custom cookies, cakes and much more! Email me today at email@example.com to place your order!
I had the honor of coaching a middle school girl’s basketball team this past winter and what a privilege that was! These girls made everyday an adventure and I never knew what to expect at practice, but I loved every minute of it. At our end-of-the-year Awards Banquet this week, I couldn’t resist making something special for each of my players. Check out these basketball cookies for my favorite group of girls!
Place your Valentine’s Day order today!
Do you have a loved one in your life that you want to be a blessing to this Valentine’s Day? Whether it’s a spouse, significant other, mom or grandma, nothing says “I love you” like a basket of homemade treats! This Valentine’s Day, get the perfect gift basket for your loved one from Treats by Taran! Starting today, February 1st until February 14th , I will have a variety of treat baskets for sale starting at just $25.00! These will include assorted cookies, cupcakes, and French macaroons! Please be sure to place orders at least 4 days before pick-up.
Happy Monday, all!
Like most, the New Year means eating healthier, starting to workout again, and trying to be the best version of yourself that you can. Along with that, some may think they need to stop eating sweet treats altogether. Well, I’m here to tell you that there are way better options! This recipe is one of many that tastes great but also makes you feel great when you finish eating. Try it out for yourself and see! Feel free to leave comments/questions below.
- 2 ½ cups granola (I use oatmeal, coconut, and flax seed)
- 1 cup peanuts-chopped (optional)
- 3 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 Tablespoons honey (or more if needed)
- 1 cup peanut butter-melted
- 12 oz. dark chocolate-finally chopped
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- In a large bowl, combine granola, chopped peanuts, peanut butter and honey. If the mixture is too dry, add more honey to get sticky consistency of the mixture.
- Grease cupcake pan and divide the mixture in 12 cups. Press the mixture well to hold together and make a dent in the center of each cup. Freeze for 5-10 minutes, until the cups are firm.
- Next, melt the peanut butter and pour into the center of each granola cup. Now, freeze for another 5-10 minutes, until firm.
- Finally, melt dark chocolate and coconut oil and spoon melted chocolate on top of peanut butter. Chill until chocolate has set.
**Note: Store in the fridge in air-tight container or freeze for longer storage.