Looking for that perfect rainy-day dessert that won’t take up too much of your evening? Well look no further! These s’mores cups take only 10 minutes to prepare and just a few minutes to bake! They’re super quick and (almost) just as good as an actual s’more! Try them out and see for yourself! Feel free to leave comments/questions below!
- 8 Graham Crackers
- Chocolate Chips
- 6 tablespoons butter – melted
- Powdered Sugar – ¼ cup
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF.
- Crush the graham crackers in a food processor or in a large Ziploc bag.
- Slowly add the melted butter to the graham crackers and add the powdered sugar. I did this in the food processor just pulsing until it was ready.
- Next, spray a muffin tin with nonstick spray or you can use muffin cups.
- Take a spoonful of graham cracker crumbs and place inside the muffin tins.
- Use the back of the spoon (I like to use the base of a spice container) to push down on the graham crackers. You want them pushed down firmly so your base doesn’t fall apart later.
- Push up a small amount onto the sides of each muffin tin to create a nice cup shape.
- Place these into the oven for about 6 minutes. You want them to firm up just a bit.
- Next, drop on a few chocolate chips or if you have a chocolate bar just chop it into rough pieces and put on top of the crust (you could also use Nutella).
- Sprinkle a few mini marshmallows on top of the chocolate or cut a large marshmallow in half and place on top.
- Place in the oven for about 2 minutes. The chocolate should melt and the marshmallow should puff and get a tiny bit browned.
- Be very careful to watch as the marshmallow can burn easily. If it overcooks, you will lose out on the creamy texture of the marshmallow.
- Once the marshmallows are puffy, go ahead and remove them from the oven and let cool in the pan for several minutes.
- Garnish with graham cracker crumbs and enjoy!
**Note: If you try to remove these from the pan before they are cooled, they will crumble apart but they will still taste incredibly good!